Medical Eye Care
McLean Eyecare Center is proud of Dr. Goldberg’s extensive reputation in the treatment and management of medical conditions of the eye, enabling patients to achieve and maintain well-being. Conditions and treatments include:
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Sty (lump or bump on the eyelid)
- Dry Eye
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy, Hypertensive Retinopathy and other systemic retinal conditions
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Strabismus (muscle imbalance)
- Pre- and post-operative laser vision correction management
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT)
- Myopia Control
Proper planning and care increases the success rate of any eye surgery. At McLean Eyecare Center we co-manage pre- and post-operative care for such medical procedures as glaucoma surgery, cataract removal, corneal transplants, and laser vision correction.
Through evaluation and follow-up care, we help manage your ongoing healing process, medication regimen and eye health needs, and address any optical requirements to maximize your surgical outcome.